The EU-India Aviation Cluster is an initiative for EU aviation businesses and/or business membership bodies, associations, and industry clusters. This cluster strives to:
- catalyse business involvement through value-chain based access strategies
- building strong bi- and multilateral business collaborations
- strengthen business efforts towards green and sustainable aviation
The Cluster is managed by the European Business and Technology Centre (Cluster Manager) as part of the Business Support to the EU-India Policy Project in India and was launched on the 16th of July 2020 at a virtual event.
The launch of the cluster is aligned with the priorities agreed at the 15th EU India summit, where it was decided that both sides will further develop cooperation on smart and sustainable urbanisation, information and communication technology, transport, space and health security.
- This cluster strives to catalyse business involvement through value-chain based access strategies that can result in bi- and multilateral business collaborations.
- While economic disruption from the on-going global pandemic creates novel ecosystems for both the European and Indian aviation sector, it is also the joint commitment towards ‘green aviation’ and more sustainable models, technologies, and solutions in this sector which motivates this initiative.
- Define opportunities and work towards improved supply- and value chains in the EU-India context.
- Contribute to a conducive business environment through market access initiatives and business advocacy in close alignment with key stakeholders and partners.
- Provision of focused business support trough a demand driven and opportunity-centric approach to enrich the ongoing EU-India policy dialogue within the aviation sector.
- The cluster model is based on a subscription model and thereby assures a participatory as well as outcome-oriented approach.
- Businesses throughout different value chains of the aviation sector shall play an active role to enhance market entry/ access in India.
- Demand driven approach business opportunities for EU business and facilitation of (pilot) projects in key areas through collaborative frameworks.
Are you interested to join or learn more about the Cluster? Please write a mail to Mr. Atul Suri, Cluster Manager at email@example.com